Same day teeth Implants
(All-on-4 or Zygoma Techniques)
Same Day Teeth with Dental Implants
(also known as ‘Immediate Impants’ or ‘Same Day Smiles’)
Missing teeth cause a lot of problems with the way you look, and the way you do tasks daily tasks such as chewing, speaking clearly, and smiling.
Losing your natural teeth is a life-changing event, but it does not mean that you have to endure the problems for a long period of time.
Dental implants offer ideal solutions for missing teeth problems. However, the long healing period associated with a traditional dental implant treatment may be a turn-off for some who want to enjoy their dental implants in the soonest possible time.
We use leading Nobel Biocare brand of Dental Implants for Same Day Teeth and Full Mouth Implants. The “Clinically Tested” techniques for Same Day Dental Implants are called (All on 4) and (Zygoma).
What are Same Day Teeth?
- Also called Same Day Smiles, Same Day Teeth refers to the method of placing the dental implants into the jawbone, as well as attaching the dental restorations to the implants – all within the same day.
- If teeth extractions are needed, these will also be done in the same dental visit.
- These implants are immediately loaded to your jawbone, making it possible for you to enjoy an improved smile in just a single dental appointment.
- Same day implants eliminate the long waiting period (which can take a few weeks or a few months) for the implants to completely be healed, before they can be attached to the permanent teeth restoration, such as a dental bridge.
- The same day teeth give you all of the advantages of the implant treatment within just a few hours after the start of the actual treatment – so there is no need for you to worry about going through the long healing period.
- Removable dentures have the tendency to move inside your mouth, especially with long-term use.
- Same day implants offer a solution to loose denture problems by providing a firm support where the dentures can be attached to.
- As the implants are attached to the jawbone, the dentures will also be securely attached – and you can say goodbye to ill-fitting dentures that cause you a lot of discomfort and embarrassment.
Nobel Biocare ‘All-on-4®‘ Dental Implant Treatment Technique
Nobel Biocare all on 4 implants use four implants to support the immediate loading of same day teeth. This technique makes it possible even for those who have thin jawbone ridges to enjoy the benefits of an implant treatment without having to go through a more complex bone grafting procedure.
The All on 4 implants method uses four dental implants, which are strategically placed in the jaw to take full advantage of the existing bone structure. The dental restoration (a dental bridge or a set of dentures) will be attached to these implants to provide long-lasting and reliable replacements for missing teeth. With all on four dental implants, you can look forward to having a much-improved smile even if you have thin jawbone ridges – and you can enjoy all of the benefits of your brand-new smile within the same day, after just one dental appointment.
With all on four dental implants, you can look forward to having a much-improved smile even if you have thin jawbone ridges – and you can enjoy all of the benefits of your brand-new smile within the same day, after just one dental appointment.
Nobel Biocare ‘Zygoma‘ Dental Implant Treatment Technique
What is Nobel Biocare Zygoma?
Nobel Biocare Zygoma is the only implant option in the market for cases when the jawbone, specifically the upper jaw, has severely deteriorated and bone grafting is not possible.
This technique is preferred by those who want to have implants, have extremely resorbed jawbone, but are not keen on having an additional complicated procedure (such as bong grafting) prior to having the dental implants placed. Zygomatic implants are longer than the traditional implants, and range from 30 to 52.5 mm. in length.
How do these Implants Work?
Zygomatic implants are tilted to take full advantage of the significantly dense bone in the cheek area, to eliminate the need for a sinus graft even in cases when the upper jawbone has suffered from extensive atrophy. These implants are longer than the average dental implant length and can immediately be loaded to teeth replacements, giving the patient a new set of teeth within the same day.
Who can benefit from the Nobel Biocare Zygoma Technique?
This technique is beneficial for those who have missing teeth, and are seriously hesitant about going through a sinus graft to augment a severely-deteriorated jawbone. These implants are ideal solutions to those who do not want to go through a long period of time being toothless, as the fixed dentures are immediately loaded within the same day that the implants are loaded into the jawbone.
Benefits of Nobel Biocare Zygoma Implants
- Immediate Function – Teeth replacements are immediately attached to the implants, allowing the patient to enjoy the full benefits of the implant treatment within the same day. Missing teeth problems are solved and a brand-new smile can be achieved, in one dental appointment.
- Patient Acceptance and Confidence – Knowing that a complicated procedure (sinus grafting) will not be needed anymore, and that there is no need to go through a toothless phase, significantly increases the patient’s acceptance of this procedure. The patient will also have a boost of self-confidence after the treatment, with a brand-new and healthy-looking smile that can immediately be enjoyed.
- Grafting Eliminated – Using zygomatic implants eliminates the need for a sinus graft prior to the implant placement. This is because long implants take advantage of the dense check bone, and are placed in a specific angle to guarantee stability for the placement of teeth restorations.
- Treating the Untreatable – Cases that are previously considered as untreatable, such as those with a severely atrophied jawbone, can now be treated with implants with the help of zygomatic implants.
Download the All-on-4 Patient Clinical Case Study (Click the image below)
* Warning: the images within Case Study Presentation contain actual clinical & surgery images
All on 4 Dental Implants Testimonial
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions & Answers)
on Same Day Teeth with Dental Implants
(also known as ‘Immediate Impants’ or ‘Same Day Smiles’)
1. What are Same Day Teeth with Implants (immediate loading implants)?
Immediate load implants or same day implants are the most modern and faster approach in implant placement. They were developed to satisfy the patients’ demand for shorter times of implant treatments.
With immediate load implants the tooth restoration, temporary or permanent, can be attached (loaded) on the implant in the same day immediately after the implant is placed in the jawbone..
2. How long will the treatment take?
Planning is essential , and specially in immediate load implants. you will have a beautiful smile the same day of the intervention and the completion of the treatment can be in 3 to 4 months, compared to 6 to 12 months in a more conventional approach, and the good news is that there is only one surgical intervention , compared to 2 or 3 interventions in conventional implantology approach.
3. Can I use the implants right after the treatment?
Definitely the immediate load technique has the unique advantage of having fixed provisional teeth similar to the definitive ones , the same day of the surgery.
4. Are immediate loading implants better than traditional implants?
Yes , if you take into account that implants are placed faster, painless, with less interventions , and you will be able to smile, knowing that your new teeth will make you look and feel more secure.
5. Will immediate loading implants be more expensive than traditional implants?
Each case is different and fees for immediate implants can vary from one person to another depending on the preexisting condition of the patient. but basically the main difference in price comes from the the team effort and preparations to achieve a treatment that immediate provisional teeth the same day of the surgery compared to 4 to 6 months in the conventional approach.
6. How will I know if I can have immediate loading implants?
On your first consultation, a special radiographic and clinical examination will help us assess the amount and quality of bone you have and your health history . In our experience the grand majority of patients can benefit from this treatment option.
7. How will I take care of immediate loading implants after the treatment?
Dental implants are easier to take car of than teeth , special tooth brushes and instruments have been designed for this purpose. We have designed a special follow-up protocol to keep your new teeth in perfect condition, this protocols requires the patient to come for a check up , at least once a year, to evaluate , your hygiene technique , and the health of the gums and bone around the implants.
8. How long is the recovery period?
All Implants need at least 2 and a half months of undisturbed healing around the implants to effectively integrate to your body. From a patient point of view , both the surgery and the healing period are practically painless , with only slight discomfort that can easily be treated with medication. Although there is no pain involved, the provisional teeth have special care instructions and a soft diet that needs to be followed until the final definitive teeth are placed.
9. Can immediate loading implants help me with my loose dentures?
Yes, and we can transform your lose denture and all the insecurities associated with it, to a fixed teeth in just a few hours.
10. Why are they called “immediate loading” implants?
The Loading of an implant occurs when fixed teeth are placed on the implants , forces generated during mastication are transferred to your to the bone surrounding the implant.
The traditional 40 year old implant protocol , indicated that fixed teeth ( loading) were to be placed 4 to 6 months after the placement of the implants an 2 surgical interventions are needed to achieve it.
With this modern scientifically proven treatment protocol fixed teeth( loading) are place the same day and only one intervention is needed.